Dodge Avenger Update 3/30/2k9

So i took out my EGR (exhaust gas recirculator) which takes exhaust gas and puts it back into the intake plenum to reduce cylinder pressure and reduce NOx. removing an EGR makes the engine run more efficient and reduces crud build up in your engine. the EGR is part of emissions ****WARNING**** taking out an EGR my not be legal in all states. (like mine NY) this is how to do it and make it look legal.

first this is my engine 2.0 dohc 420a

Posted Image

first thing is to take the egr off DO NOT UNPLUG THE SELNOID! you will set off a code and your check engine light will come on

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is my egr

Posted Image

next is to make a template of the opening from the exhaust manifold on the block

Posted Image

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

decently informational for some of us and anyone wondering about that.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

update: so i started to glass my interior. and man do i have crazy respect for you guys that do this. its not easy. i got one door glassed all the way and working on the other. the first one i made a mold of and didnt like it that much. so on this next one i will put the glass right on the door its self. ive got the paint silver from a powerstroke and i will do a mid coat that has green flake in it so it will pop in the sun. and im lucky that i have four paint booths i can use at any time not to mention a whole body shop(goin to college for autobody). if ant one has suggestions on glassing the door let me know. ive got two mid basses and some soundstream tweets for the doors also. the ultimate plan is four soundstream 15's(have one already) in a wall on 8 crunch amps with a soundstream bx-15 sound possessor. also a five channel for my mids and highs. 6 batts. and dual alts with 140 amp relay. big three

please any comments are welcome good or bad. i love me some constructive criticism!

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

Archived