Second Skin Audio

Gznw 15 Enclosure?

Hi @ all ;) i'm new on this site, but i thought i dont make one of those "hi im new here how are you!?" threads, so i just start this one and see if somebody can help me...

This STA42428-1.jpg sub is currently in this STA42444.jpg enclosure tuned to 34 hz... the amp is an jbl bpx 2200.1

the problem is, with around, lets say 800-1000 watts it sounds very good and deep but above those wattages it seems like is it pushing more and more air but it is not getting much louder :( so is my port to big? enclosure to small? idk.... all that is in this car :

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:8uSIAS...rre/1574672.jpg this it not exactly mine but it is the same model ;)

i got the big three done, and my voltage drops from 14.7 to 13.4 full tilt on a stock 100 amp alt

ps the sub is tc 3hp based

tnx in advance

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

Stock Vw Navigation System with Audio System Hi/Low Converter ( 3.sixty or something like that in the Future)

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

2x Ground Zero Gzuw 15xii

I dont think the amp is the problem ;) the box is around 4 cu ft and the port has 58.9001178002356 sqin that is what i got from my calculator after the math from cm² to sqin ^^

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

Stock Vw Navigation System with Audio System Hi/Low Converter ( 3.sixty or something like that in the Future)

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

hmm.. somebody? ttt

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

bump? ^^

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

Ok tnx as soon as i get some money, i'll try a different Box

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear