Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 I'm just promoting this new forum/shop in TX..PLano,.. '>http://areyouhardcore.com/forum/index.php[/size] Basically like Fresno racing and tampabay...whatever. Forum is faily new, but will continue to grow hopefully. I moderate over there so watch out . I'm not trying to promote to bump SMD out, heck SMD is number one right now. At first he was number 3 when i joined...it was 0. Email 1. Caraudio.com 2. Mp3car.com 3. SMD.com 4. Carstereos.org 5. Howard forums Now its 0. Email 1. SMD.com 2. AreYouHardcore.com/forum 3. Caraudio.com 4. . Mp3car.com 5. Carstereos.org 6. Howard forums All local users are encouraged to join. Quote
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 i checked it out... not as good as smd Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.