Second Skin Audio

What Would Be A Good Box For My Subs

heres the site on them http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/archive/2003thunder6000sub.cfm thats what they look like, and heres the sheet work on them http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/manua...subs/T6844A.pdf now on paper work it said what box and what power they will handle and i want either a sealed, ported, i need dementions on what size to cut the boards cause ive never done a ported box so i dont kno what to do about gettin what kinda freq i need, thankx for lookin and thanks for the help, i was thinkin bout buildin some home speakers out of em, like buildin a lower box for the 8's and a box on top of that box with like 6&1/2's and a tweet or somethin for my gf's room, i was thinkin bout wirein em to 8ohm then hookin up some tweets in there somewere, i got em in my old sony 8'' boxs cause my nefhew fuked up the sony speakers that was in them and i gotta get a new surround kit to fix those and they jam in those boxs but i think i can get more and a better sound with a ported but maby a sealed will work better i just want one small enulf to handle power yet big enough to hit lows to, i was thinkin a bandpass 2way setup with a plexi window so u can see the sub with port below it and mid n high on top of em sealed should sound and look pritty kewl, and now that i kno u can run lights from a stereo im thinkin bout wirein up some leds in side the front of the box so when the bass hits it lights it up inside, has anyone tryed this and if so does it change ohm loads or power handleing?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived