Second Skin Audio

Older Audiobahn Immortals

anyone ever dig up more info on these woofers?i have been running my 15@over 2k daily for 6 months,not one problem with it tho.im curious to know what other recones can be used to build it into a hybrid.seeing that audiobahn has folded and chances are a recone might be nessecary in the future.

100_0424.jpg

American Bass*DC Power

anyone ever dig up more info on these woofers?i have been running my 15@over 2k daily for 6 months,not one problem with it tho.im curious to know what other recones can be used to build it into a hybrid.seeing that audiobahn has folded and chances are a recone might be nessecary in the future.

100_0424.jpg

hey i was wondering if any of you guys know if audiobahn is out of buisness b/c i can find their website. and sonicelectronix stopped selling there stuff and i don't know of any other websites b/c i have a comp flame q 10inch.

FAIL :rolleyes:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

A friend of mine had two of the older immortal 15s off of a cadence amp in the trunk of an older grand am. It sure the hell wasn't quiet!

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??