first of all i have a 1996 cadillac deville that i just upgraded the big three and put an aftermarket alternator got all my rcas and 2 runs of 0 awg and speaker wire ran. keep in mind that there are no amps hooked up just all the wires ran to the trunk. i have pulled EVERY fuse out the car and i still get like 2 volts with a muti meter from my negative on the battery to the ground wire. what could possibly be the problem.

the pos is still conected to the battery i take off the neg cable of the battery and put one lead of the multi meter on the neg post of the battery and one lead on the neg cable that i just took off the battery. the multi meter is set on ac.

can you do wut i said real quick and then let us know

my mistake i had the multi meter on dc the whole time not ac. i went and did what you said and it about 12 volts but that will change tommorow cuse somthing is draining my battery.

it shouldve been on dc, ac is for your house and other shit but if its reading right i guess your good lol