Wtb: Sundown Amps

DB-R

I just talked to him probably cause he doesnt keep them in stock. Jacob keeps all the broken ones. Then someone orders one from db-r. Then DB-R orders a broken one from sundown. He then fixes it then ships it out

Team Sundown

3 15" Sundown Nightshades

1 RD HW D9 amp

10.5 cubes tuned 30hz

I just talked to him probably cause he doesnt keep them in stock. Jacob keeps all the broken ones. Then someone orders one from db-r. Then DB-R orders a broken one from sundown. He then fixes it then ships it out

damn what a turn around good thing i didnt need my amp any time soon

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

He shipped my amp the same day I paid for it. Plus I live in Cali too. Have you tried emailing him?

yea i did no response i did a pay pal claim <_< i paid on the 5 its the 17 <_< ill just buy a new one when the come out

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Talked to the guy amp was supposed to be shipped today , wont be thou because he wants me to drop my pay pal claim BEFORE hell ship the amp. What does one have to do with the other ? He said it was some thing about the shipping . For all of you who got what you paid for congrads :huh: