Wtb: Sundown Amps

From me with 1 yr left on the warranty. Never even mounted it. Maybe 2 hrs of use under it's belt. Absolutely MINT. I'll get some pics up on Sunday when I get home but here's a few from a while back.

DCFC0970.jpg

DCFC0968.jpg

ill get back to you on that :rolleyes:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

The guy over a dr r are a bunch of stand up guys !!!! Guy said he going to refund my money and im going to buy the amp again :o Why could you had just dropped the pay pal suit ? Cause if i did that then my ass wouldnt be covered and let me tell theres nothing wost then relying this thing called "Trust "

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg