New Front Setup

CUT BUDDY

Got a notice for my 6.5" midbasses (Mach5 MLI-65s) today saying they are about to be shipped. I also called the people I ordered those 4" component systems from to see what was up with that. He told me he got ready to ship them and 1 of the sets was a return item and he didnt feel comfortable selling it to me. He asked would I be ok with just the one set and I told him "hell naw, Id like a refund on both sets". It actually works out a lil better because now I can get 4 of these 4" midranges and run them on their own channel (front bandpass) from 350-3500Hz http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=295-358 . Then get 2 pairs of these tweets and run them on a seperate channel as well (front high) from 3500Hz up http://www.planetaudiousa.com/main/537 . Running them off an active crossover as seperates sound better, has more control over individual stages and speakers and u can put a lil more wattage to them this way as well.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

thanks, I got the 4ohm Dayton. Its super small but has alot of xmax for a midrange and alot of people who have them say that 30watts rms is some bullshit. They told me it can take almost 3 times its rating with a clean signal. Plan to have a lil over 80watts to each 4" with about 120rms to the 6.5s and tweets. A T8004 and a T3002. I got this small speaker in order to fit it and a tweet behind the factory speaker grill in the door. Plus its small for the A-Pillars too. ^_^

Got a party pack in the mail today

2-Loaded Fi BTL12s (dual 1ohm)

4-Mach5 MLI-65s (6.5" midbass woofer)

4-Dayton 4" full range speakers (midrange/front bandpass)

4-Kenwood 0.75" Silk Dome tweets (front high)

lol, bare with my ashy ass hands....I just got off of work, so dont trip.

newpics021.jpg

newpics020.jpg

newpics019.jpg

newpics018.jpg

newpics039.jpg

newpics017.jpg

Soon to come:

Rockford T40001BD, (2) T4004's, a 230amp dB Starter alternator, (1)Deka Intimidator 9A78DT deep cycle under the hood and (2)Deka Intimidator 9A31's in the rear.

• 4 weeks later...

looks sweet, how does those 4's sound? i was lookin at gettin some for my geo and make some kinda a-pillar pod thing or make a pod for the door with a tweet cause the 3&1/2's up front just aint cuttin it, and does partsexpress make good passave 2way xovers that would work good with those 4's, i want somethin that will get loud and sound clear, and how much did that audiocontrole thing cost u i might look into that for mysetup cause i want to run my 8'' mtx 6000 dual 4ohm as midbass/bandpass and use my kicker comp sets as midbass/midrange highs or so im not sure i want some good midbass but i was playin around with my truck today and the only amp i got to rly play with is my boss gt380 600w amp and it dont really have settings for highfreq so i can somewhat bandpass em off the amp but when i turned my subs on u couldn't really hear em that good but i didn't play it to loud cause dad was asleep, so i was lookin into one of those things u got cause i think im gettin more into soundquality than groundpoundin but i still like me a system that will get down and still sound good and clear while doin it, so im kinda like a sq groundpounder lol, anyways looks like u got urself a sweet system there man, so is that audio crontrol kinda like a rf 360.2?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived