Where To Get Metered?

Hey i was jus wondering where i could get metered at here in central ohio? i live close to columbus..thanks

go on DBdrag.com and it will tell you where they are having thier next comp. I dont know how far you are from centerville but audio atvantage in centerville is getting a new term lab and they are going to charge like 10 bucks for you to burp your system

4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs

2 Crunch p1500 amps

JVC KD-AVX2 headunit

2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters

1 93 Ford Ranger

go on DBdrag.com and it will tell you where they are having thier next comp. I dont know how far you are from centerville but audio atvantage in centerville is getting a new term lab and they are going to charge like 10 bucks for you to burp your system

i dont think its to far from here i got one of them cheapy ones from walmart for like 15-20 bucks..it says im hittin 125.2..wanna see jus how close it is to it..

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

Amazing Audio in Mansfield Ohio. You could try a Columbus Car Audio store, I know they used to have a meter but I'm not sure anymore. You could also try L&M Electronics, I know they have a meter.

kool thanks man

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

There is a show tomorrow in Wintersiville. It is a L&M Electronics show and I believe that registration starts at 3:00 PM. It costs $25 for bassrace or db drag and $40 for both.

Yep the prodigy show is tomarow and i thinks relatively close to you in stupenville(sp) ohio....i know its a far drive but you could always come up to cleveland and theres a bunch of us on our team that have a tl.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg