lil' buddy - young jeezy usda

ok so its an old track but i just got it going, and it is unreal

yeah, that track is sick... tell me why young jeezy's song always have the best beats... that coupled with his swag, make his songs legendary

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

maybe a lil off topic, but i m Lolli pop that body , or what ever the new 3-6 song is, is growing on me

on topic..

Badass track

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

yeah, that track is sick... tell me why young jeezy's song always have the best beats... that coupled with his swag, make his songs legendary

for sure. i mean the song i mentioned here the beat is on another level, and pretty much everything he puts out is pounding. he does have a wierd shaped head though. muahaha for real though he gotta keep them hats and bandans on cuz its triangular up there

and one more thang any of you texas lovers lil scrappys new disc is going to be amazing. got some tracks from it and they are all wow

Edited by charger27