Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

Good start! :good: Keep the pics coming! Maybe even some vids before the day is over? :)

Shit dude ive been ran inside 3 times since that post bc of damn rain.. It wont make up its fucking mind! Im spending more time puttin up sawhorses and draggin wood out than i am actually workin... Fuckin sucks. I highly doubt she'll be bumpin by the end of the day.. gotta keep it slow and steady so i dont screw up, thanks bill :-D.

-BS

Alright... I have to make wooden pieces to "fill" in around the edges to keep all the pressure in the cab so that took a lot of my time getting it perfect. After i paint these, do a little more cutting then its just top, sides and back, aside from some wiring etc... Im done for tonight.. time for blue crabs and beer. Gotta love having family from southern maryland. And ill be drinking a forum favorite all night long... Patron :) Might pull some drunk posts later.. Gimme some feedback guys!!! My first update all week.

-BS

Alright... I have to make wooden pieces to "fill" in around the edges to keep all the pressure in the cab so that took a lot of my time getting it perfect. After i paint these, do a little more cutting then its just top, sides and back, aside from some wiring etc... Im done for tonight.. time for blue crabs and beer. Gotta love having family from southern maryland. And ill be drinking a forum favorite all night long... Patron :)Might pull some drunk posts later.. Gimme some feedback guys!!! My first update all week.

-BS

The edit button is your friend. :drinks:

Well got a little bit of work done.. Spreading the work out over today, tomorrow after work and monday after work.. All of my stuff wont be here until tuesday so i cant finish it up until my next night off after tuesday.

Posted Image

Permanently installed the boot

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just some more cutting

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Walls that will be beside the box

Posted Image

I had it clamped at the top bc the window isnt perfectly vertical so i had to get the angle perfect

Posted Image

Like i said spreading the work out but an update's an update and pics are pics......

-BS

lookin good man.. :good: i didnt see any post that said what speakers your going with..

but then again i didnt look very hard.. :D

so what 4" and 6.5" you goin with?

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

lookin good man.. :good: i didnt see any post that said what speakers your going with..

but then again i didnt look very hard.. :D

so what 4" and 6.5" you goin with?

2- 15" dc lvl 3 off a sundown 1500

6.5" dayton mid

4" dayton mid

and 6.5" tangband midbass when they come in stock

Rain or shine after work while my wheels are still turnin this little fucker still puttin out work and pics :)

Posted Image

Raining so dad let me work in the garage :)

Posted Image

Got a drop light :)

Posted Image

And a fan cuz its hot as shit

Posted Image

Sparks flyin.. Shaving down screw tips

Posted Image

Bent theses bastards ever so slightly

Posted Image

Lower sides done

Posted Image

A little more support

Posted Image

Top side supports

Posted Image

Still cuttin in the rain :)

Posted Image

Gone thru 7 of these damn things lol

Posted Image

Top sides connected

Posted Image

First night she's ever gotten to sleep in the garage :)

I also cut the top piece and all the 2x2 pieces i need. Now its just waiting on equipment, tint windows, paint some more, cover what i need to cover, run new 8 ga speaker wire (hehehe) youll see pics when it comes in :-D

-BS

Archived