I've been "done" with my ssytem 3-4 times this year, but it only takes a month or two until I want more. Some call it an addiction... you can plan on not upgrading after this, but plans sometimes change
Nobody was allowed to have their batteries connected (indoor show), so unless they had a power hookup, couldn't hear anything. Even then, they supposedly had an 85db limit (?!). Yeah, had some cool cars there but SBN had it beat by far.
A couple rotating boxes. Don't think they were hooked up, but it was cool watching them spin
And a buncha pics...
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/bo...in%20Charlotte/
Yes, should be listed on the site...
I think .18 is safe to go with.
edit: ...and I'm running 8 cubes after displacement and it slams pretty hard (2 LV4 15s w/LV5 coils, 3000 watts).
Got more info on the show? I'm supposed to meet some people in Asheville that weekend for Scrapin' the Smokies, might go over and check out the comp if it'll be worth it?