Sonic Electronix

Well, i'm buying this as my last system ever, i dont plan on upgrading it anymore after this thats why i wanna get the best and whatever i need, and if i have to get ill get someone to install it for me

I've been "done" with my ssytem 3-4 times this year, but it only takes a month or two until I want more. Some call it an addiction... you can plan on not upgrading after this, but plans sometimes change :rolleyes:

I probably spent over 12 grand on shit for my system since my very first one like 4 years ago and i have nothing to show for it but shitty ass speakers

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

I probably spent over 12 grand on shit for my system since my very first one like 4 years ago and i have nothing to show for it but shitty ass speakers

We have all been there. Do you have any idea how many times I have built my "last system ever?" At least 5 times I can remember off the top of my head. Try going back to a stock system, and you will come running back to the stereo game. I promise you. The best option is to do it right the first time, and you shouldn't have to build another system, until you want to make it louder.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

thats why i wanted to get the 2 BTL's and the amps, but noone would ever give me any straight answers on the other stuff i needed to get it set up and running, i mean i may not know alot now but im a quick learner, i just need someone to explain it to me i mean im sure everyones been there before

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Tell me how this sounds, 2 Iraggi 200 amp Dominator series alternators, 4 Kinetic 2400's, a Hifonics Goliath XXV, and 2 Fi BTL 18's fully loaded with 1/0 front to back

scrtch the 200's they dont make 200's for my 3.4 v6 they only have 180's so 2 180 amp alts.

Edited by e_train

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif