Help With Batts, And Upgrades

Size for size the Powermaster's are the way to go. If you check the specs, size-for-size the Powermaster batteries weigh more. That is why they have more ouput. 2 D3100's would work fine for what you are doing.

thanks man ill be on the look for some of them!

got any places that would sell them fairly cheap or at wholesale i have a buis. lisc and tax ID ect...

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

thanks man ill be on the look for some of them!

got any places that would sell them fairly cheap or at wholesale i have a buis. lisc and tax ID ect...

in fact, there is a guy on here that has a very good deal for the smd forum people. Post a new topic with the title "powermaster d3100's" and then for the description put "looking for best deal." I gaurantee you will find the guy or someone here knows him. He lowered his prices to beat the lowest out there.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i just bought 2 batterys off ebay they are pro power batteries model p2800 for $120 ea so far they are great i cranked the shit out of my system today on a little road trip full blast voltage was at 14.2 with stock alt 3000w on bass and over 2000 on mids and highs rms . tonight was the first time i drove my truck at night and to my surprize (sp) the headlights didnt dim at all before even rolling down the windows made them dim im very happy with them they are good but cheap the owner is cool as hell. he even has a p5000 model huge as hell for $300 same price as a little 2400.his name is chad give him a call 1-239-691-7515 he owns or operates a stereo shop in florida and seems to be a very knolagable(sp) person.

Edited by jmsonoma03
smdsig2.jpg