Term Lab Cd

ok i bought a term lab from thr uk second hand and it camp tpday with no manual and only one suction cup but i'll get over that but there is no cd there with the software so does anyone no if i can download it or anything

Call whane Harris at 800-655-0010 he will get you what you need.

i'm calling from ireland is that the right number i emailed termlab but i don't have the serial number for my term lab so i don't no what they can do for me

I think its 00+1+number to reach the US. not to sure about calling a 800 # if it s the same.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

he charges 100 bucks u need to get it regged in your name, maybee a call could get it done but i seen on the site it's 100 bucks USD.

Not sure if he has suction cups too but i could use a new set too, imagine u can use a generic one.

Edit: here you go!

International customers are welcome to call 512-377-1055

License Transfer

Technical support is provided to the original purchaser. Individuals who purchase a used meter from a third party may elect to pay a license transfer fee. Transfer benefits include...

Onwership transfer

Technical support via telephone and email

Downloadable software updates

Price: $100.00 each

Please provide your Term-LAB serial number in the Special Instructions text box when checking out (if known). Please note that we do not offer refunds on any products that include software or activation codes

Edited by sactownstang