Maxima 2 18's Walled Daily Driver Worklog (updated 3/14/09)

got more speakers in...

still got get the following:

MLA pro series module - this month

gp3000d - next paycheck

4 more 6.5's - this month

t4004 - maybe this month if not then feb

6 Powermaster batteries - sometime before the SPL season really kicks off

4 kicker tweeters - feb

get my car painted - march

by then i should be damn close to finished.."this chapter"...

here's the pictures of the speakers...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

awesome setup!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

In this vid my HU skipped to the next song :( i can only image have it does when i double the power http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

1 more vid coming

That MLA should help your voltage out some Im testing one out in my car thats under construction right now all I hooked up last night was the battery under the hood mind you the car cant really be driven but after some time running in the garage my voltage is looking up

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

-MLA module is in...i will installing tomorrow morning

-2nd gp3000d will be coming soon(Bday is in 10 days)

-more seleniums coming in (bday is in 10 days)

-car will be going in for paint after the show on the 7th (black, blue, green, red cant make my mind up)

--but i may just get the body wok staright and primer then rebuild my wall and then get it paint

-swap out my current walmart deep cycle batteries for my batcap 200's(income tax)

then from there ill just be connecting the loose ends (replacing wires, adding more 1/0, working on afew TV's, etc)

Here's afew pics on how my car stands now

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

• 2 weeks later...

well i got the other amp in and its loud but not at the point i want to be..the only thing i can think of is next tax season im hopefully going to get $4k back and going to get 6 Hovac 15's (sealed clamshell) on 3 Crunch Gp3000d's enough talking here's some pictures and video's

Posted Image

Posted Image

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

EDT: much better if you watch in HD!

Hairtricks

Dash Flex

and just some flexing and towel tricks

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

im impressed man! thats moving a lot of air!

do some can trick next time!

Nice vids, i like em : ). Btw. Whats the song at second hairtrick video?

too Short - I Like It

im impressed man! thats moving a lot of air!

do some can trick next time!

im going to try that today..maybe if i can find a can

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

Archived