what kind of headunit is that

Its a Power Acoustik. I got it as a temp but i'm really starting to like it. Good for its price. i'm happy with it.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Not bad at all. How are you liking those level 4's? I do have one suggestion though. I would push the box up against the back hatch of the truck and you will probably notice that it will be a lot louder that way. I'm not sure how big the aero's that you used on the box were, they look like 4". So I would put the box about 4" away from the rear lift gate and expect some increase. Try it when you get it metered the way that it is and then move it back where I said and see if there is a gian.

Not bad at all. How are you liking those level 4's? I do have one suggestion though. I would push the box up against the back hatch of the truck and you will probably notice that it will be a lot louder that way. I'm not sure how big the aero's that you used on the box were, they look like 4". So I would put the box about 4" away from the rear lift gate and expect some increase. Try it when you get it metered the way that it is and then move it back where I said and see if there is a gian.

Ight, sweet, i might try that. I know on my next box i'm going to be building (whenever that is, maybe soon, maybe in the spring) i'm going to make the box take up all my area in the back and just suffer and put my golf clubs in my back seat or fold down my back seats and do somthing with that. i wanna take the back seats out but my dad would get pissed. but thanks, i'm gonna try that.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain