More Spl..

a sealed box is to small to be conrveted to ported (usually) it will have a peaky response and not sound very good. a rebuild is in order!

-Drew

this box is big..it was going to be a ported box but ended up just makeing it a sealed box... 30long x 18tall x 17wide

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

Guest Powered By Hate

this box is big..it was going to be a ported box but ended up just makeing it a sealed box... 30long x 18tall x 17wide

Welcome to the "Must... be.. louder//" fever..

Guest Powered By Hate

lol yeah i have it bad g.f and friends say its loud now....and its still not that loud to me

I got 24,000 watts and I havent even heard it yet.. I havent even finished the wall.. still, it doesnt seem like its gonna be loud enough.

I got 24,000 watts and I havent even heard it yet.. I havent even finished the wall.. still, it doesnt seem like its gonna be loud enough.

thats nuts man...you might want to turn up your bell tone maybe idk jus a thought...lol jm

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

Guest Powered By Hate

thats nuts man...you might want to turn up your bell tone maybe idk jus a thought...lol jm

never had bass in anything that didnt plug into a wall before.. test tones only. no music.. Whats nuts is people listen to music with 10k+ watts =]

never had bass in anything that didnt plug into a wall before.. test tones only. no music.. Whats nuts is people listen to music with 10k+ watts =]

...that girl scares me

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Archived