Where can I get the best deal on a clutch for a 1997 ford ranger 2.3L? Also whats a non self adjusting clutch? Are they garbage?

My clutch is borderline slipping and I need one ASAP

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Where can I get the best deal on a clutch for a 1997 ford ranger 2.3L? Also whats a non self adjusting clutch? Are they garbage?

My clutch is borderline slipping and I need one ASAP

Call ClutchNet (626) 448-7432 Monday. Tell them exactly what you want to do with the vehicle, and any engine mods you have.

They do have a website, but it has waaaay too much stuff on it & is a pain to navigate.

My 1986 Ranger 2.3L was slipping by 40k miles. I put a ClutchNet disk in it, and put 125k miles on that disc. The second ClutchNet disc was still hooking up well with over 120k on it when the engine let go...

Your Ranger has an annular piston slave cylinder that is self-adjusting. You really want to keep that feature.

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Call ClutchNet (626) 448-7432 Monday. Tell them exactly what you want to do with the vehicle, and any engine mods you have.

They do have a website, but it has waaaay too much stuff on it & is a pain to navigate.

My 1986 Ranger 2.3L was slipping by 40k miles. I put a ClutchNet disk in it, and put 125k miles on that disc. The second ClutchNet disc was still hooking up well with over 120k on it when the engine let go...

Your Ranger has an annular piston slave cylinder that is self-adjusting. You really want to keep that feature.

'Link

Thanks bro, definitely giving them a call monday, their website is a pain.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.