Sonic Electronix

Guest aseanj52

I'm undecided if i want the back glass or not. The thought of a 4 12's wall.....just sounds different.....but i like it...=]

I was thinking 4 DC either LVL 4 or 5 12's in that wall.....But then i had the thought that DC 12 and 15's have the same power rating.....so i could do 4 15's in a wall.....I am so confused O_O

I'm undecided if i want the back glass or not. The thought of a 4 12's wall.....just sounds different.....but i like it...=]

I was thinking 4 DC either LVL 4 or 5 12's in that wall.....But then i had the thought that DC 12 and 15's have the same power rating.....so i could do 4 15's in a wall.....I am so confused O_O

I would wall the 4 15's as long as the airspace is there to do it. My own opinion. And about seeing out the back, Do you have a video display on your head unit? If you do, just get a rear view camera and use that.

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

u can do 4 12's down fire and still see out teh back window, i think i can fit 4 12's in my truck but its sealed, or an upfireing ported box with a port in the middle should sound ok, but i switched my box around when i had my 2 12's in my truck and i got better bass with them faceint the seat with port in the middle but i only had 500wrms goin to em n tehy was 2 rockfordpunchhx2 12's ina prefab but got down when needed but upfireing i didn't think i had enulf power to push em how they needed but when i built my downfire box it got alot louder with the 15's fireing down than it did when they was up, ied do 4 12's ina downfire with a amp rack on the top of the box and put plexi on the front side faceing teh seats so u can see the motors and light it up, im thinkin of doin the same thing with my setup, just when u build it devide it into 4chambers if ur usein 4 diff amps or 2 chambers for 2 amps should work fine, my buddy who owns a shop said it would sound louder if i ported my downfire box twards the floor but he said it sounded cleaner the way it is now than if it was ported but i like me some low bass and u can get enough airspace for 4 12's ina downfire sealed

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif