Car Audio Sale. Found Some More Goodies In The Closet!

Cleaning out the Closet of some extra gear I have laying around. Before any questions are asked I will give you the answers first.

Please understand that I am not trying to be rude but after 9+ years of Ebay and hearing all kinds of BS from people I find it easy to lay out the ground rules first. I have a personal account and I had a business account with Ebay (sold it off when I sold the .com it was attached to). Never once did I get a negitive feedback.

Reason for selling is that I am going to do something big in the Scion and I need some room in my closet for other things :)

1. Yes everything here works in perfect working order.

2. Nothing was ever abused, overworked or rebuilt/refurbished.

3. I will not ship first. I have a flawless ebay record and I ship very fast after paypal payment has cleared.

4. Local pick up is available contact me first please.

5. Due to backyard commando stereo installers I offer no warrenties sorry, And again Everything I have works perfectly no DOA shit.

6. I discribe my items to the fullest detail so that the buyer is well informed and gets no suprises when opening his or hers packages.

7. I only accept paypal payments from VERIFIED users this protects you and me. Paypal feels must be covered by the buyer.

8. If you can get it cheaper elsewere, Do it my prices are fair just remember if its too cheap and too good to be true it 99% of the time it is.

Here are the goods.

3 Kicker 8ohm 8 inch mid bass drivers or Subwoofers.

These are 3 freeair old school Kicker subs, I had 2 of them running in a Sealed Enclosure in my Hatchback 240sx. For 8inch subs they pounded hard and hit pretty low for 8".

One of the matching pair has part of its gasket surround missing were you screw the sub down, This doesnt effect perfomance and you can hardly tell.

Asking 40.00 each + shipping or 100+ shipping for all 3

One is a year older then the 2 maching. only difference is dust cap art and motor sticker. They are identical in mechanics.

kicker8inchfronttt9.jpg

kicker8inchbackpc8.jpg

Old Box photos

pict1264ma5.jpg

Selling some more Audio equipment to get my Scion Build underway.

These amps are quality made in Good ole Washington State in 2008.

They are in excellent condition I have the Original boxes, Manuals and Bass Knob for the Mono amp.

http://www.referencehifi.net/

Reference Hi-Fi x800 (285.00 Shipped) I paid 329.99 + tax

RMS@4ohm (<1%DISTORTION) 300W

RMS@2ohm (<1%DISTORTION) 500W

RMS@1ohm (<1%DISTORTION) 820W

scion3br6.jpg

referencex800bd6.jpg

Reference Hi-Fi a90 (175.00 shipped) I paid 199.99 + tax

4ohm RMS power at 14.4V 90W x 2

2ohm Load RMS power at 14.4V 110W x 2

4ohm Bridged RMS power at 14.4V 180W x 1

scion5dv6.jpg

referencea90dq4.jpg

Feel free to email me with any questions!

As always here is my Ebay feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ame=STRK:ME:UFS

Edited by Shinju

someone spent alot of time on that name tag haha. i saw your patriot subs on ebay they look sweet do you have a closer pic of the carbon fiber?

Took me 5 minutes on that Tag :)

Anyway I got a 3000x1600 photo of those PM me your Email and I'll zip it up and shoot it off to you.

They are pretty sweet looking and for being oldschool 10's they are beasty.

man i want those kickers i had a set of 10's like that and they fukin pounded, if i can get the money ied get 2 of em, are they dual 4ohm or single 4ohm? would make some good midbass's or mid/sub bass's for my truck or run in my geo off my majestic 300 how many watts did u have goin to em? hell i might get all 3 if we can work somethin out good, aint 3 4ohm subs like 1.5ohm with independance rise?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif