Car Audio Sale. Found Some More Goodies In The Closet!

man i want those kickers i had a set of 10's like that and they fukin pounded, if i can get the money ied get 2 of em, are they dual 4ohm or single 4ohm? would make some good midbass's or mid/sub bass's for my truck or run in my geo off my majestic 300 how many watts did u have goin to em? hell i might get all 3 if we can work somethin out good, aint 3 4ohm subs like 1.5ohm with independance rise?

They are Single 4ohm coils, I had a Phoenix Gold Sapphire SA3.0x 300w RMS so around 150 each. They did really well. I only ran 2 I was trying to locate a 4th but never had any luck finding one in good condition like mine.

You can use them for both Mid Bass (they are kinda deep for mounting) or just subwoofers they can do both.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

100 bucks for all 3 is a pretty good price Shipping is whats going to be the killer these lil fuckers are heavy for 8" :)

I am about to post them up on the bay let me know if you want to work something out.

Thanks

-j

Total price on the 8's all 3 to 70791?

100 for the subs, 35 shipping and handling 60 ounces of speakers 20 each = 3.8 pounds plus shipping materials to insure safe delivery to zip 70791.

135.00 total

Edited by Shinju

Ok folks I got to move this audio stuff so as a bonus to you I am helping with the shipping!

The PG amp is free shipping

The subs are half off shipping. So for the patriots instead of 40 shipping, 20 and the kicker 8's instead of 30 shipping I'll do 15 Shipping.

I have more amps.

Blade G752 (poor cosmedic condition works perfect) Very Very rare amplifier I was planning on restoring it by stripping it down to the aluminum and then polishing it out and having custom clear sticker lable work done to keep the blade logo and the amps hook up and xover information. Never got around to doing it.

A/D/S/ PS5.2 works great has a 1 bent heatsink fin and a twinked RCA plug (cosmedic) was dropped by my lil brothers kid But works and sounds great. This is my amp here pictured at Ampguts before damage :(http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/ads_PS5.2/

Orion with Stardust logo Very old School 280gx 180w amp, This amp has never been tested I do not have the Speaker/remote Plug for it its in pretty decent shape selling as parts only. This amplifier was extremely underrated I had a working one at one point and it pushed a pair of 10" just fine.

I'll have photos later waiting for my cam battery to charge.

Feel free to email me with any Questions!