Yea the timing chain is a bitch to replace on basically a "FWD" (referring to engine alignment in the bay) car. Like ominub said, pull the tire, inner fender cover thing, and possibly the strut, depending on where the engine sits. Then off comes all of the pulleys, and harmonic balancer, belt tensioner, and whatever else is in the way of the timing cover. Then you pull the cover. Thats most of the hard stuff, except putting it all back on.

I love messing with the stupid kids with the Cavaliers with 2 foot wings and Walmart audio... I had some idiot in one tailgate me though town and the light turns red. Well it turns green and I gunned it " blew the doors off that piece of crap... At the next light he waved as he turned off LOL.

As for audio I may do a 15 or 18 Fi Q powered by a Kicker ZX1000.1, I havent figured out what components yet but they will be powered off a Kicker ZX650.4.

Anyone know of some Good Sound Quality and can be turned up loud " I like a lot of voice " that are around $150 a pair?

Siggy.png