ya i kno they can delete that thread, i couldn't find it or i forgot the name of it one lol, anyways ima keep this one i can find it ok, so is my truck perty good?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Just_Rob

ya i kno they can delete that thread, i couldn't find it or i forgot the name of it one lol, anyways ima keep this one i can find it ok, so is my truck perty good?

Looking at this REALLY makes me miss my old 'Taco... I had 2 JL 15's behind the front seats, 'Taco's FTMFW!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

haha, i needa update this thread

ok here is my big three upgrade

neg from firewall to engine block

DSCN1322.jpg

DSCN1323.jpg

from alt to dist block n from dist block to battery pos

DSCN1324.jpg

DSCN1325.jpg

n ground from chassis to battery neg

DSCN1326.jpg

resting voltage

DSCN1327.jpg

voltage idle

DSCN1328.jpg

DSCN1329.jpg

DSCN1333.jpg

DSCN1332.jpg

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

and a couple vids i had in photobucket, i'll make some new ones tommrow n take pics of how it looks now wit the 4ch instead of 2 seperate amps

th_DSCN1419.jpg

th_DSCN1420.jpg

th_DSCN1421.jpg

th_DSCN1422.jpg

so wut yall think?

more vids tommrow of some better songs, this is just of stuff i had already in photobucket

ya i kno, i wanna get the one ones but i cant, there only available in europe n i asked if mitek could have them ship from there to the us n they said no

so i either have to have someone over there buy em for me n then ship em to me, or just do without n run these

anyways heres pics of the new ones, i think they look pritty badass

arton1226.png

http://www.mtxaudio.eu/spip.php?article1226

n i was thinkin bout runnin 4 of these off my pr1000.1 but i unno

arton1295.png

http://www.mtxaudio.eu/spip.php?article1295

should get loud wit 4 12's but i unno, i dnt think i can get these in the us

or 4 of these sealed ina downfire http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_...TX_MZS1204.aspx

but if money doesnt pickup ima redo my hole system n go sql with it

2 sets of these http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/cm...t_Speakers.aspx

n maby 2 dc lvl 2 or 3 15's, or w/e sub my memphis pr1000.1 will work best wit

hell i might just drop my kickers n get those mbquarts anyways n see how they sound wit my hifonics n if i can ever find any replacement door pannels i'll start to fiber glass my front doors n put 2 comp sets in it n do away wit rear fill n build a bigger box

• 1 year later...

okie dokie, here is how the truck sits now

new fogs with ddm high/low kit

DSCN2441.jpg

ddm 5000k h3 fogs with maxcar ballasts 35w

fogs warming up

DSCN2445.jpg

fogs warmed up

DSCN2446.jpg

ddm h4 8000k hi/low 35w

headlights warming up

DSCN2447.jpg

warmed up

DSCN2448.jpg

i took a pic of high and low beams but u cant tell from pics tho

fogs and headlights lit up

DSCN2450.jpg

and on to system

stinger sp800 in back (i need to redo ground i know but it works for now)

DSCN2453.jpg

2 soundstream van goth vgw-10 500rms dual 4ohm 10's (inverted cause they sound better in this box this way and theres enough clearence between pole vent and back of seat)

DSCN2451.jpg