Sonic Electronix

I agree with jmsonoma, cut it out, I mean it's metal it can be welded back if you decide you dont like it

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Well then idk, i guess i'd just get a box built for 2 12's to fit behind the seats until your ready to cut that back wall out

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

I built this tline truck wedge box for a buddies dodge dakota awhile back, yeah sony sub, and sony amp, but since it was a tline, it was super effecient, and went so deep it could get whales to talk back

DSCI0198.jpg

DSCI0199.jpg

it ended up being tuned somewhere around 32hz, but with transfer function, it played alot lower, pounded hard all the way up to 60-80hz, sounded good from Jeezy to Metalica, to Santana to Techno

good all around box

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats a cool looking box there forevr...looks like the one thats in my truck with my memphis 12's..but mine's sealed...im really leaning toward 2 fi 12's ported...if i have the room...i've got my measurements up the page a few post's...if someone know's if that's enough room to work with...chime on in. just if i could finger out the sq.cube's of my measurement's lol...i cant remember how to do it lol :P

ok...time for a bump..the online sq. ft. calculater i used say's i have 9.4 something sq. ft. to work with...my measurment's are up the page a little....does that sound right? that's a lil more room than i thaught i had if thats right...if it is..then i really shouldnt have a problem going ported right?

ok...time for a bump..the online sq. ft. calculater i used say's i have 9.4 something sq. ft. to work with...my measurment's are up the page a little....does that sound right? that's a lil more room than i thaught i had if thats right...if it is..then i really shouldnt have a problem going ported right?

how thick are the walls gonna be on the box?

it'll take a year, 5000 dollars, hard work, and some help from friends but it will work

(\__/)

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Team Bad Company

how thick are the walls gonna be on the box?

3/4 in...with it doubled on the front ofcourse...i just really hope this work's..as i've been trying to stash some cash for my move back to california this september...and im going to be building it with wood...so it would be a costly boo-boo if i mess it up.

3/4 in...with it doubled on the front ofcourse...i just really hope this work's..as i've been trying to stash some cash for my move back to california this september...and im going to be building it with wood...so it would be a costly boo-boo if i mess it up.

im thinkin do that downfiring box cept take that middle one out so u wont hit the bump in the middle.

it'll take a year, 5000 dollars, hard work, and some help from friends but it will work

(\__/)

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Team Bad Company