Okay my buddy did this rough photoshop for me in about 5 min. my truck is silver though, what do you think of these rims on my blazer? Apple.jpg

get them in 22s and lower it like 2-3 inchs with drop spindles and it will be shitting :spiteful:

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

get them in 22s and lower it like 2-3 inchs with drop spindles and it will be shitting :spiteful:

oh and dont get such small tires because if u hit a pot hole ur tire will fuck up thts what happened to me on my old s-10 on 22s bagged and body dropped

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

yeah those are 20's, id like to drop it, but im not sure what it will cost. i might be able to get those for 6 bills with tires which is why im considering it...

for 6bills take it and sell em for 800 when u get tired of them lol only if the tires have tread on em thow,

and to drop it any 1 can do it so easy bring a buddy and a pack of beers and old clothes by the end of the day u will have a lowered truck

i suck at life....

yeah the tires are like 4-5 months old, im just lookin for something classy, i figured id have to drop them, cuz im pretty sure there would be a crazy gap between the wheel well and the tire, its a 4x4 unfortunately

yeah the tires are like 4-5 months old, im just lookin for something classy, i figured id have to drop them, cuz im pretty sure there would be a crazy gap between the wheel well and the tire, its a 4x4 unfortunately

thats sucks

i suck at life....

since its a 4x4 u have to make sure the backspacing is correct otherwise the wheels will stick out a lot from the fender wheels, and how wide are the rims?

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

thats 9 1/4' wide, to put it in perspective, my 2wd S10 rubs the frame at full turn each way on my 16x8' wheels, with a 245/50 tire, but a 4x4 mite can take a lil more width, but ive seen them rub the fender lips on some 4wd's

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming