This is an Acer Aspire 3620. 1.6 ghz, 1600 mhz, 512 mb ram, huge 160 gb hard drive, cdrw/dvd, modem, 3 usb 2.0, and internal g wifi. It also has the new crystalbrite (glossy) screen which is so good during movies. The battery is very good and of course comes with the ac adapter. It has Microsoft XP Proffessional Service Pack 3. It has Microsoft Office 2003 and also Adobe Photoshop , Avast, Ccleaner, and others. There are scratches on the outisde but nothing major. Also in one of the pics you can see the button is worn down. It is kinda flimsy but still works. That is the only thing wrong with this computer. I have no disks with this computer. I will also throw in a padded case with the laptop. I am asking 410 shipped thats pp fees included. I have done nothing to this computer, i have had it for six months and everything was preinstalled when i bought. On the bottom is the key for windows xp home, but has been upgraded to Windows Xp Pro.*I have it listed locally as well*THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES ON THE SCREEN

I am selling because i use my desktop more

http://www.acer.co.th/product/travelmate/A...3620_/index.htm

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by connersdad19

The software that comes with this pc is all legal?

EG, you have receipt and can show that you paid for them, or have product keys?

Also, is the XP COA on the bottom of the laptop?

i have done nothing to this computer i bought it six months ago and it came with everything preinstalled. I never got a disk when i bought it. I just checked the bottom and key is windows home edition. But has windows xp pro on it. but is registered for an acer and it says oem in the key. hope that helps.