*new* Challengers..mannie Fresh Done It Again

Get everyone stright here...I'm a busy person. I work at a bodyshop. I help out at my freinds stereo shop that's 3 buildings away. I also bartend part time at night at my friends strip club. I'm trying to get them to let me go fulltime bartending and ill shitcan this bodyshop job.

As for fresh, myslef and a friend of mine trade off and sometimes team up to detail his cars. I see him quite often, more than most ppl do. I been to 1 of his houses, painted the gutters on it. He comes by talks for a while. Most down to earth cool ass famouse person you can meet.

Actually I just talked with him today. He paid 41K total for the car. Already has a custom exhaust system on it and alarm. He took it before any stereo work gets done b/c his gt40 I showed you guys before, he hit a bump and lost the license plate (I aint joking either) so he parked it and took the challenger.

I'm also in talks to get a car from him, nothing what you would expect so I'm keep all details hush, hush.

When I get my internet back on ima upload some pics. I'm on my phone now. Ill here back from him on thurseday

Anyway, yea I know him pretty good, good dude, lots of cars.

I'm out