SANY0446.jpg

SANY0445.jpg

SANY0444.jpg

SANY0443.jpg

SANY0442.jpg

SANY0441.jpg

SANY0440.jpg

SANY0439.jpg

As you can see I Have quite a collection here for sale. First off There's a Traxxas Jato 3.3 and A Nitro Sport. At one point in time I also had a Jato 2.5, but it's now a parts truck for the 3.3, but there's definetly enough parts there to build another truck for a total of 3 trucks.

I have invested over $1,500 into these big boy toys and don't really play with them anymore. I could sit here and tell you everything but it would take to long.

Please look at the pics before you ask any questions. The 2.5 that I'm holding in the pics hasn't even been ran yet. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you really interested but I'm looking to let all this go to one lucky person. I'm not accepting trades and Don't try to low ball me or even offer less than my asking price of $500. The buyer is responsible for shipping and any paypal chargres. I'll personally guarantee that the 3.3 and 2.5 motors are in perfect condition. If not I'll double your money back!!! Not here to scam anyone just get rid of some toys I don't play with anymore.

Look at all the aluminum pieces on the 3.3. You won't come across another deal like this again unless you find a crackhead.

Edited by 1qwikstang

• 3 weeks later...

i just sold my revo on ebay for 300 shipped with a brand new 300 dollar os21 motor in it and over 1200 in parts... it sucks, this hobby loses its value so fast, its almost not worth selling em

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

bump for you tho... these things are fun!