Fs-ft Home Audio And Car Audio Look

I got a lot of stuff i need to give up, pics are below with prices as fallows, if you interested in a item post or pm me an i can get more pics if you would like.

beyma rf-402 4'' coaxial with neo mag like new, planed to use em for a project but need the cash- 30+sh for em

Jl 6'' w0 svc 8 brand new was gunna build a t-line for the comp system, but again need the cash, i hate to see this go 50+ sh

digital audio da4010 10'' sub like new i got it cheap to play with but dont got time. 400w dvc 4 idk 30 +sh

philips magnavox surrounds sound speakers center channel and subwoofer, came with a home theater in a box , sounds decet get prtty loud the sub is actualy pretty nice for being a lil 6.5'' sub there lower power speakers ideal for bedroom or computer setup. fair condition sub has the worst wear on it but not bad. 25+ sh for em all!

jvc rx-7030vbk - very nice 6.1 ht receiver love it but need $ lol 125+sh do some research on it its a steal! also come with remote control only thing wrong is the front that folds down the hing is broken so its dont stay in place when folded.

2 5 disc cd changers- 1 is a yamaha with remote the other a technics lost the remote both wokr perfect. offer me apric eon these 2 idk how much cd players go for

lastly is a sharp dd player and a teac dual tape player lol. the tape player is actauly in great condition the sharp dvd player the sharp emblem is broken off..... offer me priceo n these items too

PICS if need more or specific ask!

DCP_6137.jpg

DCP_6136.jpg

DCP_6135.jpg

DCP_6134.jpg

DCP_6133.jpg

DCP_6124.jpg

DCP_6119.jpg

DCP_6127.jpg

DCP_6123.jpg

DCP_6128.jpg

DCP_6126.jpg