Sonic Electronix

Not that weak at all man. I like it. =] Looks like you wangin alright.....:P

lol well thanks man, right now, I am the loudest I've ever been. But I'm having some issues with my car. For some reason it will only start when it wants to. I've replaced the starter, starter/engine magt relay, battery - nothings worked. Next I guess im going to have to start tracing wires.

But back to my sysem. I got most of it from ebay (yeah...I know) But I didn't get the first MA Audio subs I found. I have been a Rockford fan for as long as I can remember. So I knew thats what I wanted. I just keep looking (for about 6 months) untill I found everything that I wanted. I took a shot on the RF P3 sub and as it turned out, its a really good sub. So I got another. When it came down to amps...lol I had an old RF 500.2. I cooked it and the wiring in about 2 days. So I upgraded to a P600.1bd. The pre-fab box was a bit harder to come by. I ran into the local RF dealer and the installer told me that he couldn't just sell me an empty box for 2 12's. I had to get the one that already had P1's in it. I waited about 3 weeks and went back and talked to the sales guy. He was a bit more willing to work with me. lol He took the P1's out of the box for me right there and sold me the box for like $80. It was a steal! I emailed RF asing about those boxes and they said to get something from Qlogic. The cheapest one I found was close to $300.

lol I think I just thought of a new usertext. "boomin on a budget"

I think I have about $700 total wrapped up in my system. So, thanks man.

lol I think I just thought of a new usertext. "boomin on a budget"

I think I have about $700 total wrapped up in my system. So, thanks man.

Thats the way to go I went way cheaper though. I went with some used 10" from a friend. 2 Kenwood KFC-3005 for $50, then went on ebay bought a Kicker ZX750.1 for $184.66, then bought some MDF for $30, and then last but not least some speaker wire and an amp kit for $106. Now thats boomin on a budget. haha. It works for me if i get the money I'll upgrade to some FI and a RF amp thats a big if though :unsure:.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab