I picked this car up as a project car and was wondering if there would be any interest in it. I only have a few pictures at the moment but can always go and take more. Asking $5000, please read to see what it all includes. Thanks

Car Includes:

EA 300AMP with external Regulator

1 Redtop Optima

3 Kinetik HC2400s

Copper buss bar

4 runs of 1/0

2 18" Treo CXTs (custom 10 layer flat wound on 8 stiff spiders)

2 AB 500.1s run daily at 1.4ohm (burp at .33 but can also run daily at that)

5 layer front baffle, wall style box

6 AB SQ6.5

1 AB SQ2000 amp

Alpine W200 in front

Pioneer DEP-9300 in trunk

Car is in progress of being redone and will be finished upon sale, custom fiberglass dash is being made to house the W200

Interior is all being cleaned and repainted

New Black carpet

Body work

New windshield

New black paint

New stock bumper

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

Where you located?

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

Where you located?

Appleton, WI... Im guessing most of you guys are out on the westcoast by SM. I import cars from California once a month and have a few car haulers come over here, I can try and send the civic back on that if no one is close otherwise I will deliver in person around the Great Lakes region.

Is The Wall Ported

Yes I will get some better pictures tommorow, the entire top section is the port and the box is formed in a V shape. I wish I was good at cad or sketchup so I could give a better example but it seems to be the perfect setup for this. The car is a great daily ground pounder and still takes home first place at all the 3x shows. It has not seen Worlds yet, if it doesnt sell I will bring it there I guess.

is this is purely a comp vehicle or can be a daily? i know u said the amps were set for daily just double checking. any vidz?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

is this is purely a comp vehicle or can be a daily? i know u said the amps were set for daily just double checking. any vidz?

The car can be daily driven all though it needs some small work on it, which I have started to do and may have finished before I even have a buyer. I drove it from Indiana to Wisconsin last week which was about a 5 hour drive so if that helps answer your question. I dont have any vids at this time but will try and get some up soon. I work 80hour weeks right now, trying to get money for school and a new project at the same time.