Camry Build Feedback: Steve, David, Rusty

Steve:

I got the amp from Steve, or I should say through Steve. He talked me through the pros of going RF vs. Sundown, and the cons (Mainly price) and allowed me to make an educated decision. When I was ready he ordered it before my money even was sent. My money got there right when he picked the amp up from RF - he shipped it Monday (2 days ago) and it got there Tuesday MORNING. He was very helpful the whole time and got it to me quick and without hassle. And remember guys - he doesn't get anything out of this - he's just doing it because he's a nice guy ... he had no incentive to try as hard as he did.

Steve, thank you thank you thank you. Your builds are perfect (literally) your attitude is optomistic and your willingness to help others with a small (big to me :) ) build is unknown.

Thank you!

David:

David built my box for me, for a cheap price. He didn't just build the box - he built it right. He gave me build pictures and he did what I asked. It turned out AWESOME it sounds very deep, hard hitting, smooth and low. What else could you ask for in a box? Resined the inside, 45'd, put the ports in, carpeted, the whole 9 yards. Supreme work being done. Again, his work and attention to detail is amazing. Great work David - I love the box, and thank you for welcoming me to your home.

Good luck on the Jetta - she's looking great :)

Rusty:

So, I go to order a sub. I order it Wednesday. Expecting it next week. Guess what comes THURSDAY? Rusty's customer service is awesome. Before I ordered it I talked with him about what I want and need, and he spent the time (about a week of PMs) with me to explain what I want and why I want it - and how he can get it to me. I don't have enough hours on the sub to rate it - initial comments are AWESOME but I will leave more feedback once I get it all dialed in.

Thanks Rusty! Your work is great, your product is great, and your customer service is awesome!

^^^ These guys ^^^ are the ones that make car audio what it is .... Thanks all ....

I'll clean that wiring up tonight :)

Future: Look for feedback for Mechman for batteries and/or alternator(s)

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter