Sundown Audio

Wich One Would Be Better

ficaraudio789

ok so im looking into buying 2 Fi BTL 18's 08 version to put in a Eclipse 99 i talked to David an he said i can do it but wich amps would be better to use 2 sundown 3000's or what about 2 autotek mm4000.1's?

PS: its gonna take sometime to get on this build gotta finish school first but i wanna start to order everything so i have it all allready

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

ok so im looking into buying 2 Fi BTL 18's 08 version to put in a Eclipse 99 i talked to David an he said i can do it but wich amps would be better to use 2 sundown 3000's or what about 2 autotek mm4000.1's?

PS: its gonna take sometime to get on this build gotta finish school first but i wanna start to order everything so i have it all allready

im running Sundown in my truck so .............

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

im running Sundown in my truck so .............

yea i was leaning more towards the SunDown 3000's. i just cant wait for a :hairtrick: :yahoo:

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

Archived