Toxiccasper Posted August 2, 2008 Report Posted August 2, 2008 Well as the title says Im looking for a good HU for under $160 with an easy to use interface. I was kinda looking at this one tell me what you guys think http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19546 And any suggestions
DUBIE Posted August 4, 2008 Report Posted August 4, 2008 Well as the title says Im looking for a good HU for under $160 with an easy to use interface. I was kinda looking at this one tell me what you guys thinkhttp://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19546 And any suggestions the voltage on that HU is kinda low..if your running amps on that i recomend to go with a higher voltage like maybe 4v or more..but if your just using it for door and rear speakers that would be good..
stitch12 Posted August 4, 2008 Report Posted August 4, 2008 I just bought the Kenwood KDC-X591 its ~130 shipped. I went the ebay option though. 3 sets of 4V preouts. The iPod control which is great. Store I Bought Mine At It looks a lot better than it does in the picture too. IMO.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.