Sonic Electronix

And why the fuck would you need to recone them? Just because they are old doesnt mean they have to be reconed.

Seriously, you are saying you took all this time on the sealed box, but you wont take the time and effort to try it a different way one more time. I mean you might want to spend that 100$ max on a new box instead of having to spend upwards of 1,000$ or even more to do a different setup

no Ramen, it's not that...it's that everyone keeps saying keep the two 15" L7's...like they are the best of the best you know? I got money, and an amp that will fit about any setup with 2600 watts rms...

I know that with the l7's in a better box they will beat...what I want to know is there 4 12's that will beat harder...But I'm working with around 500 for subs, and the rest will be used for the power supply..

Thank you for telling me about the L7's I currently have...I appreciate that...and I'll probably build another box, but I want to have an idea of what I will do later on...

Ramen, just stop talking I don't think that is neccessary..

Edited by Frozenbritches

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

You know, that last line there isnt neccessary at all either. He no noob, he knows what hes talking about. He has a great point, re-coning them is pointless unless they're blown.

But like everyone else said, Install is everything in getting loud. Port the box for the L7's, I'd bet money that you'd change your mind. Why spend 1000's of dollars for new equipment when a new box would cost you probably $150 or less.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Ok I understand that, and I'm going to do that since it comes so highly recomended. Still, no need to cuss because you're pissed off.

The question I asked wasn't, hey should I port these, it was, hey what system will beat harder than these for this amount or money, or higher.

Chill out.

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg