Second Skin Audio

15" L7 Vs 15" Fi Q Or Bl?

With about 1350 RMS, the L7 will cook if he's anything but a good installer. They don't like too much over their rated power, unless its the 2008 model, which I hear is built a little better.

I just got done running a 15" L7 and then a 18" Q off a bxi1206d and the Q could handle WAY more power then 1000 watts rms and the L7 got a little smelly on some songs when i was at comps.

BUT swear to god the L7 just sounded better. The Q didn't sound nearly as musical. Couldn't hit high notes for shit. Is a 15" Q any better?? maybe a little, but i liked my L7 better and i'm never buying FI again.

I think sometimes people on this site get a little too hyped up about these brands that are "in style" or w/e. Fi is cheap as hell though for a uber quality product, i'll give it that.

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

well

I went down to his place in MD for a day and let him hear an Fi product (My 18" BTL). As soon as my bass note hit he smiled and said "Holy Shit!". Thats my BTL on the Hifonics Bx1605 Im giving him for his sub. He immediatly forgot about the little 15" L5 he thought was so loud and wanted an 18" BL...

I dont think he has the room for 1 but yea I think i persuaded him with mine!

Thanks for the help guys i showed him the thread aswell

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!