Sonic Electronix

i have an 01 durango as well and unless you wall it or build a box thats 5 or 6 inches from the cieling its not gonna happen. your gonna need at least 20 cubes after wood/bracing and port displacment and thats going to be really hard to get without a wall. honestly man if i were you i would go with a lower model. you could even keep your amps then if you want (although im not a fan of boss amps, i have found them to be way over rated so keep this in mind.) i have a done a build with 4 15" ssds and a build with 2 15" bls (which did a 149 on music), and although they arent btls there still going to get pretty loud, way louder then the average car on the streets. this way you could do 2 boss amps if you already have them. and then i would either go with 2 18" BL's or 4 15" ssd's. then you could probably get away with just a big alt. a couple runs of 1/0 and a few batteries. no ones trying to say you cant do it or talk crap there just trying to help. no matter how many build pics you see you wont understand how hard it is to do 4 18" Btl's and all the equipment to properly run them until you actuall do it. start out small with somthing easier and work your way up once you can afford the rest of the equipment. cuz honestly your probably gonna need atleast 8 grand to do the btl's with everything you need.

oh and if you take out there 3rd seat. there is a drop off in the floor where it folds down into. if you build a platform there for the box to sit on. you should have some room underneath it for batts/amps/ect....

thanks man i figured up all the cost last night of what need and stuff and im lookin at around 6500-7000 im gonna sell the boss amps and prob go wih bls but i wanna do atleast 3 bls cause i have a build with 2 18s tc sounds subs so im tryin to go a little bigger eveytime till i get to wear i cant afford it or just dont have the skills to do it and i was tryin to start anything eiter i just sound like a dick sometimes sry bout tht if i pised anyone off but now tht tht is said and done what would it take to do the same but with 3 bls or 2 which ever turns out to be affordable

i have an 01 durango as well and unless you wall it or build a box thats 5 or 6 inches from the cieling its not gonna happen. your gonna need at least 20 cubes after wood/bracing and port displacment and thats going to be really hard to get without a wall. honestly man if i were you i would go with a lower model. you could even keep your amps then if you want (although im not a fan of boss amps, i have found them to be way over rated so keep this in mind.) i have a done a build with 4 15" ssds and a build with 2 15" bls (which did a 149 on music), and although they arent btls there still going to get pretty loud, way louder then the average car on the streets. this way you could do 2 boss amps if you already have them. and then i would either go with 2 18" BL's or 4 15" ssd's. then you could probably get away with just a big alt. a couple runs of 1/0 and a few batteries. no ones trying to say you cant do it or talk crap there just trying to help. no matter how many build pics you see you wont understand how hard it is to do 4 18" Btl's and all the equipment to properly run them until you actuall do it. start out small with somthing easier and work your way up once you can afford the rest of the equipment. cuz honestly your probably gonna need atleast 8 grand to do the btl's with everything you need.

oh and if you take out there 3rd seat. there is a drop off in the floor where it folds down into. if you build a platform there for the box to sit on. you should have some room underneath it for batts/amps/ect....

thanks man i figured up all the cost last night of what need and stuff and im lookin at around 6500-7000 im gonna sell the boss amps and prob go wih bls but i wanna do atleast 3 bls cause i have a build with 2 18s tc sounds subs so im tryin to go a little bigger eveytime till i get to wear i cant afford it or just dont have the skills to do it and i was tryin to start anything eiter i just sound like a dick sometimes sry bout tht if i pised anyone off but now tht tht is said and done what would it take to do the same but with 3 bls or 2 which ever turns out to be affordable