Second Skin Audio

Any1 Got Any Experience With Inifity Subs?

Don't listen to these guys, infinity reference series are some of the best mid-low end subs you can buy.

They have the amazing ability to sound AMAZING in just about any sized sealed box, unlike most subs out there. They also sound amazing ported. throw a 10 inch type r in a .75 cube sealed box and it will sound like shit... almost no bass at all.... throw a 10 inch infinity in there and you will be BLOWN away.

I actually have experience with this because i unfortunatly installed at best buy for 2 years and I prefered the infinity over every single other sub there when you look at them all around. A p3 or Type R can get louder if it is in the right setup, but all around the infinity is an amazing sub.

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

haha yeah, i was asking because i was at best buy the other day looking at subs (would definately not buy them from there but i just like trying them out) and they had 2 10" reference in a ported and it was hitting harder than any 12s they had (all the 12s were sealed)

obviously best buy's boom room is not a good judge of subs, but I'm sure you got a sneak peak on the Amazing tightness and SQ of a reference series infinity. I've had just about every major brand of sub in my car at one point from fi 18"s down to kicker 10's, and I'm about to order 3 12" reference series tonight, it will be amazing.

P.S. - I was fed up with the boom room design, so I submitted my new design idea to corporate when i was an employee and they used my design. So now when you go to the boom room, when u see subs in different boxes, that was part my idea. They had it all wrong before. I said they should to some inifnity 10's ported.

Edited by KickerAudio21

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus