4x 12" R Guidance/help/suggestions

sup guys.

currently im getting my subs back from my bro's car when he goes off to college.

basically its nothing major, just your average noob SPL setup, so dont hate pls lol

its 2x alpine R's in a prefab ported box, i think its tuned pretty high. id want to say 36-37Hz.

right now ive got one punch 1000 running 4G wiring. since my bro decided to give me my subs back (was a high school graduation present for him to have) i was wondering, considering space for the subs to breathe, would you recommend the big III, two punch 1000's and just running each mono to each alpine i have now at 2ohm?

or, do you think i could get four type R's to pound off of two punches slaved at 1ohm?

heres the real kicker, i have an s10. so in all actuality i might be getting a car to put this in. i dont have the balls to do a blowthrough.

this is strictly for SPL on music

and one last thing, battery recommendations for running two 1000's and possibly a simple 4 channel install?

my skills include heavy electronics background, but not too heavy in car-audio. more pc's based. welding i can do, im more of an engine person. math i can do, woodworking skills i can get help with.

just asking for some guidance at this point as to what would make more common sense.

thanks ahead of time, anything or any suggestions (even for a car to put this in) are appreciated.

-matt

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol