I think he burps in the 50's not real sure tho.

Nope, good guess tho Randy lol! when i have 2 working subs i usually burp at 45-46hz and get a (153.1db) (9k rms at 4ohms) BUT I blew a sub at carlisle due to glue failure.... the cone disconnected from the former so i had to remove one sub and board up the whole with some mdf

I was handicapped using 1 18" MT in a 14cubic foot box :angry: so i had to be real easy on it bc it was basically free air on 6k(2ohms) lol! But i did still manage to get a 150.4 with all the troubles i was having and got 2nd place for Super Street 1-2 Walled. With that sub out it dropped my peak frequency to 36hz!

Unfortunatly i still havent gotten a recone, money is tight, but i will be getting one soon so i can get back up and running 100% again :D

Edited by flexxissues

Brock Jones-- 2008 Subaru WRX - STOCK

-Cadence txc-6k components

-1/0 Monster cable

-(1) Deka Intimidator 9A31

-(2) DD 1508's

-(1) Crunch GP3000d-pro

-(1) Orion 4004

LOUDEST DB in Jeep... - 153.1 legal at 44hz on TL

REFS: ROE,Kowboy,brtnboarder3241,Skip01,Speedyg76, yourchamp23, JCOOK,BlackWaterOp,

Nope, good guess tho Randy lol! when i have 2 working subs i usually burp at 45-46hz and get a (153.1db) (9k rms at 4ohms) BUT I blew a sub at carlisle due to glue failure.... the cone disconnected from the former so i had to remove one sub and board up the whole with some mdf

I was handicapped using 1 18" MT in a 14cubic foot box :angry: so i had to be real easy on it bc it was basically free air on 6k(2ohms) lol! But i did still manage to get a 150.4 with all the troubles i was having and got 2nd place for Super Street 1-2 Walled. With that sub out it dropped my peak frequency to 36hz!

Unfortunatly i still havent gotten a recone, money is tight, but i will be getting one soon so i can get back up and running 100% again :D

Damn Brock. I remember that happening. I feel for you man. Even though I know its not your first time blows a sub lol, that feeling still sucks. Especially since it was a big show for everyone and a lot of the time you had to diagnose the problem(s) instead of getting to hang out and whatnot.

I hope you can get that recone up and going soon man. Just be sure not to pwn the other subs this time lol.