Second Skin Audio

Sub for Arc Audio 2300SE = 1200 - 1300 watts.

DROCH CUSTOMS

With all the mis-rated/overrated subs out there it's hard to find a sub that will actually handle the watts it says it will.  I'm currently running a AUDIOBAHN AW1206T rated at 1100 watts and the Arc 2300se makes it beg for mercy within 10 seconds of NON-CLIPPED power.  I think it's pretty obvious that Audiobahns woofers are also very overrated.  The woofer does hit pretty hard but will lock up if I hold the volume on it.  I also have the AW1208t woofer that's supposed to be rated for 1500rms but it's a joke too.  Hits hard but it also stinks up my ride after maybe 30 seconds of a good deep song. 

What would you bassheads recommend me run with the ARC AUDIO 2300se that will take the 1200-1300 watts?  I'm running a 1 12" setup.

So I need 1 12" dual 2ohm woofer if Possible.  I can also run a dual 4ohm but it takes 40 more amps to make 1300 watts at 2ohm then it does to make 1300 watts at 4ohm on the Arc audio 2300se.  So I would rather run it at a 4ohm mono.

OBJECTIVE

Find a Dual 2 ohm woofer actually capable of droppin a mean deep ass note continously while being pushed by a solid 1200-1300 watts.

I was thinking maybe the Re Audio MX 1500rms? Or possibly the Re Audio Sx 1000rms?  But i'm very open to any suggestion or recommendation from those who have been there.

Thanks

Archived