Who Knows Anything About Web Page Building?

well ill stick with what i have then for now, and just take is slow and learn how to do things one thing at a time...

im tryn to figure out how to put in the upgrades to the forum and think i might have figured it out,.... correct me if im on the wrong path lol... (i havent done anything yet)

i go to my hosting site, and open my control panel, where im looking at my html directory.

then i find the proper spot (that the smf manual install tells) then download it from the panel, open it with a xtml editor and add in the sections that need to go and then when i have add'd the part upload to the server via the control panel then move on to the next part untill i have all sections placed in its correct location and reuploaded to the server?.....

or do i have to delete the old part before i upload the new edited part?

and what program do i need to properly work with adding the codes in with?

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i figured out how to install the smf upgrades , lol had to download the item and simply upload on the sites admin part and click unstall lol...

i even made a little gif. image for the top... still have to figure out how to make it centerd and remove the smf logo at the top if possible...

then i can move onto doing the whole layout and tabs

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i figured out how to install the smf upgrades , lol had to download the item and simply upload on the sites admin part and click unstall lol...

i even made a little gif. image for the top... still have to figure out how to make it centerd and remove the smf logo at the top if possible...

then i can move onto doing the whole layout and tabs

Good luck brotha...some O that shit gets deep quik..

im geting the hang of this shit now lol... got rid of the smf logo now just have to center the gif. image i made lol