2 Week Old Clarion Eq

bought this two weeks ago and now iv'e changed my mind and don't want it 40 shipped and it's yours. i only installed it to give it a test listen. it sounds great, it's just my present eq has more input options.

th_16206_DSCF2623_122_748lo.JPG

sold

Edited by benz280se

bought this two weeks ago and now iv'e changed my mind and don't want it 45 shipped and it's yours. i only installed it to give it a test listen. it sounds great, it's just my present eq has more input options.

th_16206_DSCF2623_122_748lo.JPG

does it make a difference in the sound quality if you have a paypal account ill get it for 45.00 seriously

does it make a difference in the sound quality if you have a paypal account ill get it for 45.00 seriously
when i put it in sound quality was excellent! it had a very warm and clean sound to it. i actually didn't want to take it out, but i don't like runnin the aux cables for my mp3 player through the rear. yes i have paypal! when/ if you do get it depending on the time i'll ship it the next business day since i work night shift and i check mail and paypal during that time. pm me i'll give you the paypal info.

when i put it in sound quality was excellent! it had a very warm and clean sound to it. i actually didn't want to take it out, but i don't like runnin the aux cables for my mp3 player through the rear. yes i have paypal! when/ if you do get it depending on the time i'll ship it the next business day since i work night shift and i check mail and paypal during that time. pm me i'll give you the paypal info.

ttt

WHATS YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS