Hey everyone, i just got done with my new box, bat racks, and getting the bats and box in the back of my blazer. i have 2 HC2400's, and a box that is about 120 pounds and about 60 pounds of woofers(2 DC lvl 4's). i took it for a test drive when i got it in and i could feel my car was way heavier and that it was lower in the back. what can i do so i don't have my backend squat? i'm a highschool student and i have limited money. i still need to buy amps, another roll of 1/0, and abunch of wire acc.s. so what would be nice for this?

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

can do it the ghetto way and throw some blocks in the rear to bump it up the inch or two you sagging if youre just trying to fix the aesthetics of it

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

use addaleafs if you have a pepboys local they are about $50 and that will cure the sagging

What exacly are those and how hard would they be to put in myselfs, and i don't think i have a pep boys anywhere near hear, i have auto zone, advanced auto, and o'reily's auto parts store here.

lol at the gheto shight, that would be fun to do but i really wanna do it right and make it so no problems will occur over a long time.

Bills

KwB

it is an extra leaf you add to your leaf springs they are the same work as adding blocks but safer for long term use.I think any of those parts stores would have them or be able to get them.

Ok, but is it easy to install?

Bills

KwB

it is not that hard just need some jack stands and a jack and a good 1/2 in. rachet and socket set.For your first time doing them setaside about 2 hours

ok, sweet. thanks alot man!!!!!

i kinda wanna put a pic of my stuff in this thread..... haha

Bills

KwB

naw mane you needs you some helper springs http://www.hellwigproducts.com/ and they hella easy to install FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=