Pro Stroker Groundpounder (continued)

DAMN...I need money to get a real install..that's tight bro...those 15" vegas are the shit if you can afford them!!...and it's a REAL crowd pleaser when they look at them and see the dustcap is clear..

oh oh oh on that amp I am trying to get a VFL200.1 try for that that's 3k at like 13. something volts lol it's sick as hell...and I hear you can get them down to .5 ohms without overheating at all...So, if you had around 14.4 it'd be tossing out around 3.1 k rms?..that'd fit them perfect..

yeah it would..

and its hard to find these subs now i thikn they are discontinueing them.. idk but i want to get a few batts. once i get the right electrical shit that i need then imma decide if imma buy bigger amps.. dont know but thnx for your comment everybody loves the lil "bubble"

pretty cool. my womans got a 08 durango i believe it is. we put alot of miles on it tho lmao... she got it with 18k. anyways, keep the pics coming! i need stuff to show her what we can do with her truck :D lol

mann u can do ALOTTTTT lol if i had the time & money i wouldve went all out..

that shit looks fuckin CLEAN!!!

props bro

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

that shit looks fuckin CLEAN!!!

props bro

haha thnx alot man..

im pissed found out they canceled the car show because of hurricane "hanna" FUCK!! lol... but the guy who built my box is the one who does the db contest at the car show so i might go over and swing by his shop and get a lil test MAYBE...then if his cars done ill take some shots of his 2001 Eclipse with (2) 12" & (2) 15" subs... shits ridiculus...

but yeah.. thnx for the feedback people VERY appreciated ill get some more pics up while i get more progess once my son gets out of work we are going to remove my peice of shit breaker and put a Rockford Fosgate fues holder with 200amp fuses :D :D haha HOPEFULLY it wont blow also ...

Posted Image

i have an 05 with less milage either mine wasnt run much or yours was ran a lot haha

also get rid of that stock battery...get yourself a nice kinetik like a 1400 or 1800. i have a yellowtop in mine and i love it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted Image

i have an 05 with less milage either mine wasnt run much or yours was ran a lot haha

also get rid of that stock battery...get yourself a nice kinetik like a 1400 or 1800. i have a yellowtop in mine and i love it

bought it like that bro.. i really dont care cuz it still has low miles.. im planning on it i want to get either one of them.. do a alt. upgrade also... what do u have on urs...i found a 200amp alt but im deciding cuz im tight on money...

i just installed a 300amp Rockford Fosgate fuse holder just now.. im getting pics uploaded tomorow its 2:41 & im tired as hell lol

• 4 weeks later...

congrats on the trophy

really clean install, and those vegas are monsters, i'd like to get my hands on a pair but the price is killer on those.

they sound sooooo good though, every time I've heard them at a show i just love the clarity and output, its rare to see an sq sub that can post up 150+

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived