HC1800

thats what i can get into my blazer. so ya.

Bills

Is yours a 98 or higher? just making sure so i know the layout under the hood is roughly the same. 4.3L v6 n all?

Go measure your battery and then look at there website and get the biggest you can fit in there

will do tomorrow... its kinda 11pm rite now so its dark out herrrr in the country lol

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

i have a 98 wit the 4.3 vortec. you could do a lil modifiing and try to get the HC2000 in there, but i don't think it wil fit, so the HC1800 would be your best bet.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Is yours a 98 or higher? just making sure so i know the layout under the hood is roughly the same. 4.3L v6 n all?

will do tomorrow... its kinda 11pm rite now so its dark out herrrr in the country lol

YA that is a draw back of living out in the stixs man no lights except for the ones from your house and driveway

YA that is a draw back of living out in the stixs man no lights except for the ones from your house and driveway

haha no... its worse... its like living in the 1800's i get home at 1130pm and we have lights at the end of the driveway and in the drivway but none work because the wiring went bad.... and everyone is in bed so no lights in the house are on... and then sometimes its really really really foggy.... cant find the house lol

kinda cool kinda bad.

just remembered my truck has its own nifty lil flashlight built in under the hood so i can go look but imma wait til tomorrow.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

haha no... its worse... its like living in the 1800's i get home at 1130pm and we have lights at the end of the driveway and in the drivway but none work because the wiring went bad.... and everyone is in bed so no lights in the house are on... and then sometimes its really really really foggy.... cant find the house lol

kinda cool kinda bad.

just remembered my truck has its own nifty lil flashlight built in under the hood so i can go look but imma wait til tomorrow.

man that reminds me of how i grew up. we lived about 7 miles out of town on about 10 acres. it had its advantages and disadvantages lol.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?