Team Deadly Hertz

Chode69

Well you do have it in a trunk car... So you are definitly doing good.

Hopefully if everything goes well by next year ill have another 18 :D

you got 1 1st lol be happy! we domintated

Hah I was just kidding around man! Im glad you took the win man, especially since it is your first one.

you guys are really that close?

We love each other (no homo)

what you gonna get? coughcoughFi12'scoughcoughachoo... lmao j/k get what you want

o and get a better pic of your truck up! it looks good dropped ;)

I talked him into getting 2 havoc 15's to a Kicker 2500.1 :) The build will start up probably in a month or so when he has the funds.

And hell yea his truck looks way better lowered. Looks less like a 60 year old man owns it.

is this everyone who came out?

chode

randy

dtprez

nofear

ramen

reestblazer

esisthebestpart

jcoleman stopped by as well. He didnt compete though. He rolled up in his impala, then he came back lol. Then i saw his ass driving at one of the lights in Glen Burnie lol.

i dno... I think he was at a 142.4 (correct me if im wrong Noodles) and i was a 144.4 so 2 deeebeeez.... he has more power and possible better electrical. I have an upgraded battery under the hood and a Aq2200d and im in a SUV when he has a crunch pro 3000 and is in a car.... who knows... we are pretty close. BTL's rule :D

still fun either way

I hit a 142.5 as my best for the day. I have the Crunch GP3000D at 1 ohm. Big 3, 200A Iraggi alt with a single redtop. Im pushing about 3700 rms the first second of the burp when at 14.5 volts. But I am in a trunk car too. Hard as hell to really do anything lol. My box is tuned at 34hz but I peak pretty high at 53 hz which helps me out a lot.

BTLs pwn. But yea with a rebuild of that box, I can see you hitting WAY higher numbers.

Hah I was just kidding around man! Im glad you took the win man, especially since it is your first one.

We love each other (no homo)

I talked him into getting 2 havoc 15's to a Kicker 2500.1 :) The build will start up probably in a month or so when he has the funds.

And hell yea his truck looks way better lowered. Looks less like a 60 year old man owns it.

jcoleman stopped by as well. He didnt compete though. He rolled up in his impala, then he came back lol. Then i saw his ass driving at one of the lights in Glen Burnie lol.

I hit a 142.5 as my best for the day. I have the Crunch GP3000D at 1 ohm. Big 3, 200A Iraggi alt with a single redtop. Im pushing about 3700 rms the first second of the burp when at 14.5 volts. But I am in a trunk car too. Hard as hell to really do anything lol. My box is tuned at 34hz but I peak pretty high at 53 hz which helps me out a lot.

BTLs pwn. But yea with a rebuild of that box, I can see you hitting WAY higher numbers.

ha i know you were kiddin man

technically it was my 2nd win in DBdrag cuz i took first at the sound of tristate show about a month ago but it was on a old ass meter... i actually hit a 146.9 and i didnt turn it up nearly as far and i had a Hifonics Bx1605d lol

his truck does look like an old man owns it lol... its cool tho mine WAS owned buy a 63 year old lady. those 15's should do the trick ;)

yea i need an alt, a rear battery, big 3 and a bunch of other stuff... i was droppin pretty good yesterday... prolly could of got much better. i worry bout my sub lol .... dont wanna fuck it up.

dno bout a new box just yet. it sounds great for daily use so im pretty happy with it.

prolly be me and you against each other again next time too so you have a chance to redeem yourself lol jus kiddin.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

You best hit 150! I can definitely see it with 2 sundown 3000s at 1/2 ohm.

And yea I dont think I will be able to hit near a 144 with my 12. That would take a whole new design and me buying a term lab to do testing with trial and error and I dont have the money to be doing that lol

Guest reestblazer

i just could not find the right tone yesterday my dudes, im gonna tune some, run 2 more runs of 1/0 , add 2 more kinetiks or if my sponsor ship with powermaster works out run 4 d3100s on 2 sundown 3000's. Then possibly jumping to 4 sundown 3ks..

i just could not find the right tone yesterday my dudes, im gonna tune some, run 2 more runs of 1/0 , add 2 more kinetiks or if my sponsor ship with powermaster works out run 4 d3100s on 2 sundown 3000's. Then possibly jumping to 4 sundown 3ks..

damn..what subs you plan on running because i dont think those lvl4 DC's going to like 6kw+

and bro are you going to tune higher or what?

Also i think our team should chip in and purchase a Term Lab!(if its like 10 of us we only need $50 each or will can pick up a used pretty cheap) anyone willing to donate an old Labtop? then we can meet up once or twice a month doing little test runs and betting better on the meter...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Guest reestblazer

right now im in a situation does rees wanna run 4 18's in his trailblazer in a box, no wall and port the fawk outta the bitch or keep back seats and run 2 lvl 5 18s

Archived