Help Starting A Website

Well i been wanting to start a website for a while and i need help. i have no clue what im doing. i know im going to need a domain but thats about it.

You're going to need to buy a domain, and then find a web host so they can host your website for you. So you need to buy your webspace.

Then you need to design, build/code, and maintain your website.

So after you buy your domain and webhosting, you need to design you whole layout in photoshop (or something similar), then cut up and code your layout (in Dreamweaver or something similar), then upload all of that to your website. Then of course you have to add all of your text and that stuff...

There are sooooo many things you need to do to build, run, and maintain a website. If you have no idea what you are doing, then it will be mighty tough to get it all right. I hope you understand HTML and maybe some PHP... CSS...

If you don't have any idea what its all about... It's no small task. Just a heads up.

Maybe look into a free webhost, and expirament on one first, just to see what its all about.

Good luck

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

You're going to need to buy a domain, and then find a web host so they can host your website for you. So you need to buy your webspace.

Then you need to design, build/code, and maintain your website.

So after you buy your domain and webhosting, you need to design you whole layout in photoshop (or something similar), then cut up and code your layout (in Dreamweaver or something similar), then upload all of that to your website. Then of course you have to add all of your text and that stuff...

There are sooooo many things you need to do to build, run, and maintain a website. If you have no idea what you are doing, then it will be mighty tough to get it all right. I hope you understand HTML and maybe some PHP... CSS...

If you don't have any idea what its all about... It's no small task. Just a heads up.

Maybe look into a free webhost, and expirament on one first, just to see what its all about.

Good luck

i know what im doing with computers, just dont know what steps need to be taken in what order to get a website going. what are some places you would recomend for domain and web hosting???